Sunday 24 November 2013

My Final design.

I wanted to create an update of my design. After designing my face chart and practicing my design on myself I wanted to blog my development of my design.

 I have decided to make the eyebrows even whiter by applying MAC's eyebrow pencil over them first then applying the white foundation. I also want the eyebrows to be elongated using MAC's white eyeliner to exaggerate the bleached out brows. I also want the brows to be fluffed up with a brow brush to add texture.

 I am going to create some white eyelashes for the top lashes and the bottom I will paint them white to really exaggerate having white eyes. This also helps keep the face pretty neutral.
I feel the lashes will look a lot more powerful and and clean as the white on the eyelashes tends to transfer onto the skin creating white blotches and goes in the creases under my eyes which is not good! This will also help our time management.

I have decided after practice to have the Henna stencil ending at the shoulders seeing Botticelli's Primavera painting of the goddess named Flora has inspired me to bring the design below the neck to represent the ruffle. As her flowers begin at the neck. I have also decided that I did not like the henna pattern being all over the neck and have agreed with my partner that the Henna should go from the top of the to the shoulder just on the left and right side and down the middle of the neck. However the pattern going down the middle will only go in between the collar bones. We will make sure this looks as precise as possible  by drawing a guideline in white eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment